The Mt.Calvary Baptist Church is committed to providing believers with a church home that is God glorifying, Christ centered and Spirit led.
"To bring people to Jesus and membership in His family; develop them to Christ-like maturity and equip them for ministry in order to magnify God's name."
1. The Scripture was written by men divinely inspired.
2. God is the only true and living God. He is
i. God the Father and reigns over the universe.
ii. God the Son is Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary.
iii. God the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God.
3. Man was created by a special act of God.
4. Salvation is the redemption of the whole man, free to all who will believe
i. Regeneration or the new birth.
ii. Sanctification is the experience beginning in regeneration.
iii. Glorification is the culmination of salvation, and is a final blessed and abiding state of the redeemed.
5. The Church is a local body of baptized believers who are associated by covenant, seeking to extend the gospel to the ends of the earth.
6. Baptism and the Lord's Supper are acts of obedience symbolizing the requisites to the privileges of Church membership.
- Bible Study Class
- Calvary Cupboard
- Christian Education
- Hour of Power
- Men's Fellowship
- New Members
- Nursing Home
- Public Relations
- Social Services
- Sunday School
- Sunshine Care & Share
- Women's Fellowship